Welcome"; $graywidth=750; $graytopstart=350; $pageheight=720; ?> Single Finger Speed Shop - Weblog

« Je Suis Charlie / Je … | Home | Detroit Autorama is N… »

Global Warming SUCKS!!!

15 02 15 - 21:20



Detroit's stuck in a record deeeep-freeze. Boston's buried up to their eyebrows with record amounts of winter's white hell for the 3rd, 4th, or 5th time in the last month. Everybody east of the Rockies will be suffering with frigid temps, the likes of which haven't been seen since 1960.

But we're consoled in the knowledge that out in Cali, there's a load of f**kwits running in circles screaming "global warming"... Go bother the Chinese about the voluminous amount of pollution spewing from their coal-fired power plants, you assholes.

Leave us alone, while we open up a few cans of spray paint & Silly-String & see if we can actually make this place a little warmer.
two comments

The statistics about mobile web surfing numbers, for example, are a little wobbly. According to Nielson, for example, only about 11% of mobile web time goes through dedicated web browsers the other 89% comes through apps.
Best iPhone 6S Case (URL) - 28 09 15 - 09:46

It’s clear that Samsung continues to push smartphone technology forward and Apple is looking a bit dated with the iPhone 7. However, Apple still offers a compelling experience as well and not all of Samsung’s ideas and technologies are vital to the daily usage needs of all users.
iPhone 7 Cases For Women (URL) - 19 04 17 - 06:41


Trackback link:

Please enable javascript to generate a trackback url

  
Remember personal info?

Emoticons / Textile

To prevent automated commentspam we require you to answer this silly question
 

  (Register your username / Log in)

Notify:
Hide email:

Small print: All html tags except <b> and <i> will be removed from your comment. You can make links by just typing the url or mail-address.